DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 ram hemi and im getting some flowmasters put on this week. My concern is that its going to sound bad when the MDS kicks in. Does anyone have a sound clip of an exhaust with MDS? I know some people on here dont mind it and some hate it but how bad is it exactly? Any advice in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

· Don't fear the sheepdog
6,692 Posts
I don't know how they sound, but I plan to put a cutout to a single outlet performance exhaust. I'll just close the cutout, so it runs through the stock pipes, when I'm going to be running where the MDS kicks on.
I figure I can run the pipe out the driver side, in the same location as the stock pipe comes out the passenger side. It would look like a dual exhaust, but I'd actually only be running through one side or the other, depending on how loud I want it to be.

Just something for you to consider.

· Registered
167 Posts
I had a Magnaflow Cat-back dual system on mine. I had no noticable difference when MDS kicked in. I was loud enough when I wanted it to be.....but at cruising speed normal stereo volume easily covered the sound. My opinion is no problem...I will be putting one right back on when I get the new truck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.