DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
mooseknuckle said:
I wish i had. I saw a truck like mine with them and it looked real good. How much do you think the aluminum 17's are, from ebay or the dealership? Oh, when doing a search on ebay for the stock wheels were do you go or what do you type in to get in the wheel section?
I wasn't planning on new wheels, but I could consider parting with mine if the price is right. My tires have 5000 miles on them, but I'm not sure if I'd want to part with them.

I'm just toying with the idea, I don't think my dad would let me anyway.

·
Registered
75 Posts
mooseknuckle said:
I wish i had. I saw a truck like mine with them and it looked real good. How much do you think the aluminum 17's are, from ebay or the dealership? Oh, when doing a search on ebay for the stock wheels were do you go or what do you type in to get in the wheel section?
I'm looking to sell my factory aluminum 17's (in great shape). I want to go the black 17" rim look for my black sport pkg Ram. I'm in Toronto! Make me an offer in (U.S funds), that is of course if you are still looking and are interested.

Thanks.

·
Plotting 2 get in tha 12s
198 Posts
I was gonna get me a set of 17' centerline wheels cause they are sharp and are also very lite in weight, but now I see that second one in the picture and I am not so sure that looks killer.

·
Registered
766 Posts
running pro comp 6001s - 17x9

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Originally Posted By: mac004
running pro comp 6001s - 17x9
Those look good, but i also wouldnt ever put anything else other than a 16, 17, or 18" rim on a 4x4. Today's look for a 2wd is the 22's or 28's or whatever. I'm not all into that stuff. I would love to have 22's, they look awesome, but i'm into the "fast" look. And in my opion i just think SOME trucks look better w/17's or 18's and a wide tire. I see a lot of chevy's w/that look and they look good, but i have never seen a RC/SB dodge w/that look.

Either way i'm lookin into prolly the $1,500 range and right now i'm not going to spend that much. I'm keepin my eyes pealed though cause hopefully i'll make a move in the spring or summer.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Moose,

Since you ahve a 4x2, check ebay for the factory 20's. You can get a set for 500-800 bucks w/tires ready to go. I have even seen 20-22" thru there for less than a grand for a set. Good luck.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.