DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know anything about this? looks good for the price-- i cant decide between that or a brute force, im not sure if i want to go AIR-RAM (is there a waitlist for them)

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
yes there is a waitlist for airram's, but overall his is the best for consistant performance and if ur thinking of getting a brute force or fram, get the one i got its the exact same thing except it doesnt have there name on it and its 1/3 of the price on ebay

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
MIDGEThemi said:
thats really cheap i dunno
That is the same kit I have on my truck and I love it! Sounds great, added alittle more pep. Better MPG and for alot less then AEM/Mopar.

It looks much better then some of the home-made intakes I seen(IMO) too.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
i have the exact same one on my truck, only the price is cheap about it, the tube is made of aluminum and all install accesories needed are included, except no directions but i can email my own to you, the only thing people have replaced it is with a dryflow filter

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
1700 shipped

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the afe stage2 and am very happy with it including hearing the turbo whistle :)

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
i can get them when i go home this weekend im at college and dont have the pics with me

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
freshman at salisbury university near ocean city

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.