Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i hope these clips work its the first time i have tried this so bare with me

afe intake sound clips i used my digital camera it is super loud in the cab in person but on the camera it was not doing it any justice

so i just put it under the hood and made a couple different ones they take awhile to upload so i will have a couple more later on

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
That second one is hilarious! Hear that thing sing!
:thatfunny

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
can you do an interior sound clip? i have an intake sitting next to me ready to install if i decide i really want it.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HemiMagnum said:
can you do an interior sound clip? i have an intake sitting next to me ready to install if i decide i really want it.

sure i have to go drop off the waverunners because i had them winterized because i am wayyyyyy to busy to ride anymore this year

give me a few hours and i will have one for ya

·
fish on
2,132 Posts
nice looking set up where did ya get it and was it real $$? and it sounds real nice mine sounds like it has a rod knock

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just wait until you are on the interstate sitting at about 75-80 mph and you go beside a homie in his ricer with his window down. I love to see them jerk their head around real quick. The look on their face is priceless. They look for a big rig to be coming and then they see the regular 'ol 3/4 ton truck. It's awesome!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
HemiMagnum said:

ok man here ya go and dont laugh at my driving/shifting lol i was towing my wave runners down a narrow windy road trying to steer-shift and hold the camera somewhat still

i got a little crazy with the shifter and wow my tires seem loud on the sound clip but i dont seem to hear them that loud in the truck lol

make sure ya turn up your volume

·
fish on
2,132 Posts
man you ctd is quite i think something is worng with mine and the tires sound cool

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.