DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got the AT3030 installed this afternoon.... Not to sure if I like it or not. It is definetly different and sounds mean. I just have to see how loud it is on the highway. If it is not to bad then it will probably stay. Also have a 4" magnaflow tip to put on it so that might change the sound a small amount. It is hard not to keep my foot into it and listen to it bark!

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
tmthunder said:
Well I got the AT3030 installed this afternoon.... Not to sure if I like it or not. It is definetly different and sounds mean. I just have to see how loud it is on the highway. If it is not to bad then it will probably stay. Also have a 4" magnaflow tip to put on it so that might change the sound a small amount. It is hard not to keep my foot into it and listen to it bark!
Let us know (me) on how loud it is.....I've been looking into that muffler!! I want to go as loud as I can go....(keeping the muffler). And yes I do plan to get a cutout (LOL). Dont fear the drone!!!!!! I have read on this site that its the loudest one on the market! I have never heard one in person and video clips Im sure dont do any exhaust justice!!!!!

·
Banned
754 Posts
that 4" tip will add more drone as well

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
Love the way the AreoTurbine sounds.... too expensive for my taste.... and a little LOUD!! but they do work....

TJ

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
:YUK: :YUK: :YUK: :YUK: :YUK: :YUK: :YUK: :YUK:
MrDestinE said:
Love the way the AreoTurbine sounds.... too expensive for my taste.... and a little LOUD!! but they do work....

TJ
Im not really down with the price myself....but like I said I hear they sound killer!!!
:rck:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you look around I got mine for 134 shipped to me. It doesn't really sound much different than stock at idle but that is it! When you turn the key it sounds great on startup so much louder than my flowmaster setups on my chevy or my dynomax setup. If you want loud I would say that you will be happy with it. You are right though the sound clips don't really do justice. I had never heard one in person either so I was surprised when I heard it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
A glass pack sounds pretty loud and mean. I have some that are about 0.5" clearance from the inner pipe to the shell. :) I did a hemi truck with no cats and dumps behind the axel and it was pure sexi! :) Ill see if i can put a video up.

·
Love Looking Good
73 Posts
i was really interested in getting this exhaust but i really dont want loud. i was a deep bass tone and barely any cabin drone. this is the first mod on my list and if it is as loud as some of you guys said in definitely not puttin it on. i plan on keeping my resonator too. would the 3030XL do me better??? Please Help as i am Within a day of ordering!

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Nice get mine tuesday, did u keep the resonator or not. Need to know soon.

THnaks

·
Registered
985 Posts
if you're planning on getting a 3030 as well as a cutout, pick one or the other. There is really not much of a difference in terms of loudness and both drone like no other so dont waste your money on both. i'd recommend the cutout only, when you want it loud it is, and when you want it quiet, just a flick of the switch!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.