DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From reading the posts and doing the research I absolutely love the company. I'm definately going to get their product. My question is. What is the difference between the muffler and the resonator. I have never quite figured this out. The only difference I can see is about 100 dollars. Would there be major problems with just running their resonator instead of a muffler?

·
Hemi4Me
488 Posts
oobray said:
From reading the posts and doing the research I absolutely love the company. I'm definately going to get their product. My question is. What is the difference between the muffler and the resonator. I have never quite figured this out. The only difference I can see is about 100 dollars. Would there be major problems with just running their resonator instead of a muffler?
You could always ask them. [email protected]

I know a few people on this site have bought both maybe they'll chime in.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
175 for the muffler is a good price. But I'm still wondering what would be the effect if only using the resonator.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, what I'm trying to accomplish is a cheap way to make my truck louder. The 4.7 I've already decided doesn't sound nice without a muff. (really airy sounding) I like the sound of my gibson, it just isn't loud enough. When I saw the price difference between the Aero Turbine muffs and resonators. I wondered what would be the outcome if I only bought the resonator and replaced my current muff with just a resonator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.