DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got back from the exhaust shop and I must say that this muffler is very solid. I was scheduled to have a fabricated mandrel pipe done but low and behold they had a 05 Hemi exhaust pipe with res in the shop so I said what the heck. First the sound. It has a very deep throaty tone that is music to my ears BUT! I honestly have to say that Spintech sounds just alittle bit better. The most important thing to me though was the droning issue and there is none what so ever at any given rpms :rck: It may be placebo but I felt some added low end. All in all the best muffler for the HEMI hands down and no disappointment from all the hype this muffler has gotten.

AERO-TUBINE MUFFLER= $196.00
EXHAUST REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION= $100.00
THE LOOK ON THE TECHs FACE AFTER HEARING THE AT= PRICELESS

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Yeah Buddy! When I put mine on the tech was just shaking his head at the shop. I said, "What's wrong?" He just said, "Man...that thing is loud, but it sounds Bad Ass." They were all pretty impressed with it, considering when they took it out of the box they looked at it like WTF? They thought I was gonna put some lil import type muffler on my truck. Boy were they surprised! Wait till ya wind it out the first time and you hear the "BLAAAAT" sound. LOL Scares the hell out of people, makes me happy. :D

KB

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have already turned some heads. I can't imagine what it would sound like without the res :shocked:

·
Registered
724 Posts
I love mine...had it installed about a month ago. The sound is awesome! By far the best sounding muffler i've had on any of my vehicles.

...mine doesn't have the resonator either. The 05 2500's didn't have one installed from the factory and I didn't want to purchase a resonator at the time after buying the muffler and the AT tip, so I went without one. That way I could always add one later if I thought it was too loud.

Needless to say, there are no plans in the works for a resonator! :rck:

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
BOAZ632 said:
I have already turned some heads. I can't imagine what it would sound like without the res :shocked:

Better. Like mine. :evillaugh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.