DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is actually the best? I know there generally all the same, but which would yield the most performance?

-josh

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Haeusser said:
Which is actually the best? I know there generally all the same, but which would yield the most performance?

-josh
Well you left out the best! AIR- RAM! He is also one of our sponsors now! :D I don't have one, but a lot of our members do! Check him out.

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
my volant system seems to get the job done pretty well, the pipe never gets hot and it fits nicely in the engine bay, almost looks factory

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

·
The Green Machine
1,722 Posts
I don't know if there have been any tests on our rigs, but they've probably been tested on Mustangs/Camaros or maybe some other popular cars...

I went with the Volant setup on my 98 - from premiertruckaccessories.com, a DT sponsor. David's a nice guy, easy to deal with.

PremierTruckAccessories.com

Al, it looks like AIR-RAM only serves the 3rd Gen community...I think Haeusser's looking for something for a 96

·
Registered
518 Posts
Mopar Fan, I have a question. How can you back something up when you don't even have one? Just a question.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I really like my K&N kit. I've had it now for over 3 years and never had a problem with it. Out of all my mods, I'd have to say that I felt the most difference when I installed the K&N.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like my cheap Ebay intake. It's technically not a true CAI but according to my My IAT which I mounted in the intake tube it's running about 50-60 degrees colder then outside air temp and the whole kit cost me 60 bucks. I've seen a big increase in mileage and acceleration.

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
dodgeramrod said:
Mopar Fan, I have a question. How can you back something up when you don't even have one? Just a question.
It's called a track record. The majority of people who've installed the
AIR RAM are very happy with it. Betcha Mopar Fan has seen a ton of
those posts, like myself and is just relaying the feedback to others. ;)

I don't have an AIR RAM, but from what I've seen from others it's the
best the market has to offer. ;)

Sil

·
Registered
518 Posts
But like from Rufnredi said, He has a $60 dollar one, But I do have a True cai, and it only cost me a $100. I CAN say that it works very well. A cai doesn't make a whole hell of h.p. But some. On my stock engine, I could tell a big difference. So yeah they say get a big difference with a $300-$400 cai, but they all work the same. I also moved my air temp sensor witch the bigger priced ones have a bung premaid into the tube. All I did was drill a hole into the tube as far as I could go and stick a grommet inside, then stick my ats in. All I'm saying is how can anybody back up anything without doing by them selves. ...and say that it is good.

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
dodgeramrod said:
All I'm saying is how can anybody back up anything without doing by them selves. ...and say that it is good.
He has a track record. Hundreds and hundreds of positive posts about
his CAI. I've bought his Powerwire and JetStream. His customer service
is excellent.

His service, products and commitment are top notch. That's why Mopar
Fan can vouch for him. ;)

Sil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.