DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first Dodge and I'm a little disappointed in the response from DC. The truck is great and the Hemi is awesome! But I had to drill holes in the front bumper of my new truck to get a plate on it.

Then when the splash guards came they didn't fit. So I order the only other part from Mopar and they don't fit either (so much for paying extra for a special model). I talked the the district parts guy and he saws since the Adventurer is a limited run model, if the part doesn't fit now don't hope for Dodge to make one that does. It would fit the running board of the Limited perfectly but on the Adventurer it has about a 1 1/2 inch gap where the splash guard meets the rolled tubular running board. Anybody else find a fit yet?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome to the boards! You should be able get some helpful information from everyone who posts here. Everyone whose state requires a front plate has had to put those nasty holes in their front bumper. I hated to do it but didn't want to risk a ticket. I would think that Dodge would make a splash guard to fit your durango. Maybe someone on the boards has a fix for you. Good luck and I hope someone else can help you out!

·
Registered
22 Posts
FirstDodge,
Not sure it's much consolation, but I went through the same process. I have the Adventure package and dealer made two attempts to order splash guards. Neither fit.

Off road, the sand just piles onto running the running boards without the guards. I want guards but am still deciding whether to fabricate something to fill the gap on the molded guards, buy bargain basement flaps, or just go without.

If there's anyone out there with the Adventure package who installed splash guards, I'd like to see pics. Please - thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.