Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Hemi Epilogue:

Mind you I wanted a Ram since the 02 body style. I just loved the aggressive look and contours of it. So I eventually bought one in Nov. 05. I have the option of buying an 06, but I was not a huge fan of the body change in the 06 namely the front grill, boxy look and headlight change. So I stuck with a late model 05 with 0 miles. Now I test drove alot of trucks before buying my ram, I did the F150, the GMC Sierra, The SIlverado, Even a few Jap ones but none of them had the aggressive look I wanted.

Once I took it for my test drive, it was a life altering experience. Being my very first truck. It gave me a whole new look at trucks in a different perspective. I don't think I will ever buy another small import again. Screw gas mileage when you have such bold aggressiveness! :lol:

My Thoughts:

So I was considering lowering the rear with shackles to get a nice even look.
I know many of you would say lower it more, but I am still not up for the idea of taking the height away from my truck.
Maybe when I find a rumble bee, or thunder road oem body kit package for sale at a decent price, or even a srt10 one I may...

Future Exterior Mods: New Hood | SRT Front Bumper | Hopefully a body package at a decent price. Maybe some 22's or 24's.
Maybe even possibly a lower front air dam / spoiler thingie!

Call me a wuss but I cant do any extreme HP stuff on it while I still owe so much. I seriously need that warranty and service plan. I cant afford screwing it up. Not with a child on the way! But anyways enough of my ramblings, I just wanted to share my ride. It has a come a long way since I got it first!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Great looking truck and nice pics
Sharp Tailight
Too bad you live where you do I have a brand new Rumblebee type Air Dam that I painted Silver and Blue to match my truck and the thing won't fit my non Sport bumper

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Why is that, You can always ship it :)

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
nice ride ...mods look good. :tup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
lol congratulations really nice car

·
Registered
716 Posts
Lookin' good! :rck:

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
Nice lookin truck. If it were me, Id get rid of all that cheesy looking chrome.

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah its not chrome its stainless steel. Big Difference!
The only thing so-called chromized are the mirror covers, and unfortunately I like them!
But thanks for your input!

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
RamAddiction said:
The only thing so-called chromized are the mirror covers, and unfortunately I like them!
:thatfunny :thatfunny givem hell ! :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
very nice truck..i wasnt sure how those taillights and headlights would look on a graphite truck until now. looks like ill be buying some in the future.

·
Registered
30 Posts
mheideman said:
Nice lookin truck. If it were me, Id get rid of all that cheesy looking chrome.
Now that wasn't very nice now was it.Some people love CHROME!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice looking truck. :rck:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Looking good man, some drop shackles and a pulled overload and you will be sitting nice and level bro. My truck has gone through many changes since I first bought it. LOL Yours will too, trust me!

KB

PS - Keep an eye out on ebay for the Sport Airdam. Thats where I got mine from at a great price.

Attachments

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Very nice truck, might I suggest selling your air deflector and buying a bumper billet grille

·
2,277 Posts
RamAddiction said:
Chrome/stainless steel, I still dont like all the "bling". Just MY opinion though. Still a good lookin truck.

·
2,277 Posts
ferret said:
Now that wasn't very nice now was it.Some people love CHROME!!
And to each his own.

And, I believe this is what I said:

mheideman said:
If it were me, Id get rid of all that cheesy looking chrome.

Man, some people get offended so easily.

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No I am not offended at all. You have a right to express your opinion and likes and dislikes. But what it boils down to is what the owner of the truck likes since he/she hooks it up to impress themselves. No harm done, I am not insulted!

BTW: I love the color of your truck!

On another note, I plan on buying the lower grill and the rear shackles.
The hood deflector has saved my ass when it comes to gravel and other debris. So for now I guess it stays. I can honestly say withit I have no paint chips or small dings on my hood!

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
sweet looking truck, im sure i will see you rolling somewhere. or atleast hear you.......LoL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.