DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rig is officially a "Big Horn Edition" ... added them to each side. Resist the debadge! Resist the debadge!

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Looks...well.....busy. :)

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Thats the first time I've ever seen the Big horn edition badges. I like it!!!!!

·
New Vision
1,199 Posts
DUDE! I like it. Maybe I can get Laramie badges in the same style....

·
Registered
414 Posts
I like mine too.

Attachments

·
CH-RAM
640 Posts
So that's what they call them in CA.
Here we have the "Lone Star Edition" badges.

They look cool but I'd take them off anyway.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
only have one beef

officially, it's a poser big horn

otherwise more power to ya :p

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Chauncy said:
only have one beef

otherwise more power to ya :p

I think he is a Big Horn he just didn't get badged for some reason. Its in his sig.

ThunderRoadHemi said:
looks good.....you guys throw alot of money towards badges...arent they like 30 dollars a pop?
Really, I'd be glad to sell someone mine. :D

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rocknroll54 said:
I like mine too.
I used your picture as a reference (thanks) ... although they came with a template. Your dealer got the doors right, but I would either (1) remove the tailgate one (talk about "busy"), or (2) move it to the left side under where the "Dodge" use to be ... same place you see the "Heavy Duty" on those rigs.

ThunderRoadHemi said:
...you guys throw alot of money towards badges...arent they like 30 dollars a pop?
$40 shipped for both courtesy of Ebay, so not bad. Probably be at least triple that from a dealer.

Chauncy said:
Nah, I have a Big Horn ... the dealer either forgot to put the badges on or they don't come from the factory any more.

BLACKWOLF said:
I think he is a Big Horn he just didn't get badged for some reason. Its in his sig.
Yeah, what he said!

·
Registered
4,315 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Actually the dealer puts them on. They don't come from the factory that way. They installed them after I bought the truck and they cleaned it up for delivery.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I used your picture as a reference (thanks) ... although they came with a template. Your dealer got the doors right, but I would either (1) remove the tailgate one (talk about "busy"), or (2) move it to the left side under where the "Dodge" use to be ... same place you see the "Heavy Duty" on those rigs.

Did you put one on the tailgate?

·
Registered
414 Posts
DeputyRAM said:

Sorry forgot the quote. Did you put one on the tailgate?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Looks Ok if your into it......

·
Registered
183 Posts
what does the big horn edition consist of?

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
The Big Horn consists of the 20"s is all i can really think of. Mine is a "Big Horn" but after i bought it and the dealership put the badges on while it was getting detailed and when it came out i told them "umm...that wasn't on when i bought the thing, get those things off." The got mad but i dont care. Too gawdy and distracting for me. But hell, if you like it more power to you. All my badges are gone except the Hemi one and the big rams head.

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
I don't know about those Ram Badges on the tailgate?

I don't know about those Ram Badges on the tailgate? Just below the latch...

I guess if nothing else - I get to see a Ram logo instead of a bowtie...

·
Registered
905 Posts
its cool if its your thing, but its not for me. Kinda looks like the ricer cars that have stickers from all the manufacturers on there doors. Those chrome badges pull your eyes to a specific spot on your truck, just like those nasty chrome gas door covers.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.