DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. New to the forum. I bought a 2011 Durango Heat when they first came out, thinking I didnt have a need for the 3rd row seats. A couple kids later, come to find out I need them. Anyone have to do this and if so what issues did they have to overcome. Right off the bat these are the very obvious issues i see

1. 2nd row doesnt fold over. The metal tab is there but im guessing Chrysler disables it somehow to stop people from doing this

2. The slits in the rear plastic isnt there for the seat belts. Is the something that is simple to swap out, because the entire rear plastic looks like 1 piece.

3. From what ive seen in the forum, the studs are there for the 3rd row to attatch but can someone confirm?

4. The 3rd row seats themselves and possible 2nd row if I cant figure those out. I have cloth interior, black. Anyone have a line on where I could gind these? Everything I see on the web is black leather RT style.

Would really love to be able to do this. Dont have the money to trade in and almost have this one paid off. Thanks in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.