Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried any of his products?
I went thru and watched the videos and it looks like it
works good but was hoping to get some personal experience with it from some one.

· '75 Power Wagon
4,471 Posts
all the responses i've heard about it have been positive (many dodgetalk members, and i even did a search and a corvette forum had a lot of members who liked it).. ill be ordering the essentials kit soon, and hopefully ill be able to tell/show you how it looks, and if it was easy, etc.

and on top of that, dodgetalk.com members get 20% off.. and adams has great customer service..

· Registered
175 Posts
I have some of their products. I plan on detailing the truck this weekend. I have used the adams clay bar and the detail spray and the results are great. The clay works well and the detail spray is unbelievable. You will not be disappointed with the Adams Products. i will post a review of the wax and the VRT this weekend once I'm done.

Dan

PS - There are plenty of Adams related links in this forum.

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Ceplan1 uses the Adam's polishes and I can tell you his truck is as slick as glass. I'm going to be ordering the kit myself as soon as funds come my way.

· Registered
116 Posts
the75powerwagon said:
all the responses i've heard about it have been positive (many dodgetalk members, and i even did a search and a corvette forum had a lot of members who liked it).. ill be ordering the essentials kit soon, and hopefully ill be able to tell/show you how it looks, and if it was easy, etc.

and on top of that, dodgetalk.com members get 20% off.. and adams has great customer service..
How do you go about getting a 20% DT member discount ??? I was considering adams products myself.

· Registered
175 Posts

· Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the replys guys. does the dodge talk discount end july
4th also or is that just the code brad? is there a difference in the
code "brad" discount and the "dodge" discount?
sounds like this is some good stuff

· Registered
406 Posts
KaPPaBaLL said:
never trust videos in any category of marketing.

but i don't know anybody that has tried adam's polishes

i presonally like zaino.. the durability will outlast anything.
While it is true that we exclusively use Adam's Products in our free instructional videos, there are many great tips on Detailing that will apply to most detailing products. Naturally we hope you purchase our products, heck that's what we're in business for. If you have your favorite product, and never buy from us, we'll still be friends. We realize that not every thing sold will make everyone happy and what one person loves, the next person hates, that's why (to our knowledge) we are the only Car Care Company to offer a 110% Money Back Guarantee.

As far as the discounts go, we are running a 20% discount sale for DT members through the 4th of July weekend by using the ' brad ' promotional code. Our standard discount to DT members is 10% using the promotional code ' dodge ' and it is always available for DT members.

Thank you all for your business and interest in our products! :gr_patrio

· Registered
150 Posts
VegasLightz said:
Naturally we hope you purchase our products, heck that's what we're in business for. If you have your favorite product, and never buy from us, we'll still be friends. We realize that not every thing sold will make everyone happy and what one person loves, the next person hates, that's why (to our knowledge) we are the only Car Care Company to offer a 110% Money Back Guarantee.
It's statements like this that make me wanna try Adam's stuff even though I am currently a "Zaino Zealot". I love their videos, too.

· Registered
119 Posts
Rockadile said:
It's statements like this that make me wanna try Adam's stuff even though I am currently a "Zaino Zealot". I love their videos, too.
I used to use Zaino religiously and loved it, but since I've been using Adam's I doubt I'd ever go back to Zaino. Nothing wrong with Zaino, I just find Adam's is easier to use with outstanding results. I also got great customer service from Adam's and that's important to me. I like when any business appreciates my business.

· Banned
7,225 Posts
MagnumXIII said:
I used to use Zaino religiously and loved it, but since I've been using Adam's I doubt I'd ever go back to Zaino. Nothing wrong with Zaino, I just find Adam's is easier to use with outstanding results. I also got great customer service from Adam's and that's important to me. I like when any business appreciates my business.
how long does Adams last? I know for sure Zaino lasts at least 4-6months depending on weather.

· Registered
119 Posts
I doubt since Adam's Butter Wax is a Carnuba product it will last as long as Zaino, but I can't ever remember going 4 months without waxing my car, even with Zaino, I used to put a coat on about once a month. I've only had Adam's on for about three weeks and it looks as good as the day I put it on and my car sits in the sun all day.

· Banned
7,225 Posts
MagnumXIII said:
I doubt since Adam's Butter Wax is a Carnuba product it will last as long as Zaino, but I can't ever remember going 4 months without waxing my car, even with Zaino, I used to put a coat on about once a month. I've only had Adam's on for about three weeks and it looks as good as the day I put it on and my car sits in the sun all day.
hehe yeah, i can't go on without coating it once a month either. I just like KNOWING the fact that the zaino lasts that long. Oh, and the reason I know why it(zaino) lasts at least 4-6months is because i left a panel purposely undone for that long. it impressed me.

· Registered
406 Posts
KaPPaBaLL said:
hehe yeah, i can't go on without coating it once a month either. I just like KNOWING the fact that the zaino lasts that long. Oh, and the reason I know why it(zaino) lasts at least 4-6months is because i left a panel purposely undone for that long. it impressed me.
I'm right there with you guys, I seem to spend more time waxing and buffing than I spend driving! :D

Leaving a panel on your vehicle is a good test, assuming from your post you left a panel that is lower to the ground, but next time try leaving part of the hood or roof. UV rays from sunlight and heat makes the finish diminish faster than any other sources whether it is a natural product or a synthetic. Adam’s Butter Wax is formulated with a special blend of polymers, resins, and natural Carnauba that gives what we feel provides an equal or better shine of the synthetics and outlasts all of the natural carnauba products that we have tested. In all honesty, all synthetics such as Zaino will last longer on your paints finish, but one coat of Butter Wax will provide your vehicle with a great shine and it's not an entire day long process and depending on conditions, Butter Wax will last on average of three to four months. To get the best shine on your car as I have stated before, and this is true no matter what wax or synthetic product you use, the prep work is absolutely the most important procedure before waxing. If you wax before cleaning the paint, you are sealing in all the impurities in your paint. A clay bar and polish job before waxing will give you the ultimate shine and deepest, wettest look. We are confident that you will enjoy using our products we offer a 110% money back guarentee on everything we sell.

Without a doubt I know everyone has their favorite product and I will never try and talk them out of using what they like. The best thing I like about these discussions, if you never try Adam's we'll still be friends! :gr_patrio

· Banned
7,225 Posts
VegasLightz said:
I'm right there with you guys, I seem to spend more time waxing and buffing than I spend driving! :D

Leaving a panel on your vehicle is a good test, assuming from your post you left a panel that is lower to the ground, but next time try leaving part of the hood or roof. UV rays from sunlight and heat makes the finish diminish faster than any other sources whether it is a natural product or a synthetic. Adam’s Butter Wax is formulated with a special blend of polymers, resins, and natural Carnauba that gives what we feel provides an equal or better shine of the synthetics and outlasts all of the natural carnauba products that we have tested. In all honesty, all synthetics such as Zaino will last longer on your paints finish, but one coat of Butter Wax will provide your vehicle with a great shine and it's not an entire day long process and depending on conditions, Butter Wax will last on average of three to four months. To get the best shine on your car as I have stated before, and this is true no matter what wax or synthetic product you use, the prep work is absolutely the most important procedure before waxing. If you wax before cleaning the paint, you are sealing in all the impurities in your paint. A clay bar and polish job before waxing will give you the ultimate shine and deepest, wettest look. We are confident that you will enjoy using our products we offer a 110% money back guarentee on everything we sell.

Without a doubt I know everyone has their favorite product and I will never try and talk them out of using what they like. The best thing I like about these discussions, if you never try Adam's we'll still be friends! :gr_patrio
i agree thanks for the info

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.