DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Simple Green - was a surprise to have simple green in with my kit, but it didnt even last long enough to finish my 35" tires.. luckily i had gotten ahold of more simple green from my work, and this cleaned the tires amazing.. 10/10

Car Wash - not as many bubbles as they let on, but i think i may not have put enough car wash liquid in it.. cleaned my truck good though.. 8/10

Wash Pad - much better than the brush i was using.. 10/10

Detail Spray - great product, smells awesome.. used this very quickly.. used 3/4 of the bottle on my truck.. 9/10

Microfiber Drying Towel - nice and big, works real good, just the right size to dry my truck.. 10/10

Clay Bar - not as easy to use as in the videos, but just gotta use plenty of detail spray.. this stuff is amazing.. 9/10

VRT - Well i got big tires, and i have bedliner on my rocker panel, vinyl floor, dash, and parts of my seat.. so i had to use plenty of this stuff.. just the perfect amount of shine i wanted.. cleaned everything very good.. 10/10

Detail Sponges - only used one of these, and it was very easy to use.. 10/10

Revive Polish - easy to use and helped smooth out my paint alot (its only 6 months old).. the real test will be when i do my moms never detailed 2000 Intrepid.. 9/10

Scratch & Swirl Remover - didnt use much of this since there really isnt any scratches on my truck.. but when i tried using it, it didnt help all that much.. decent product.. 6/10

Microfiber Applicator Pads - these things are nice.. works very good, need more though.. 10/10

Microfiber Towels - these things are awesome.. drys everything without streaks.. only problem is i didnt have enough.. need at least 2 more.. 10/10

Butter Wax - good product, very easy to use.. may not have used as much as i should.. but good stuff.. 10/10

Brilliant Spray Glaze - not the best product for chrome, but thats probably because most of my things arent chrome but rather polished aluminum.. but this thing works wonders on glass.. 10/10

Overall, This kit was definately worth the 112 bucks i paid for it.. my parents were both a little skepticle of me purchasing this.. but they both were amazing with the end result.. i definately liked it.. now to spend another 150 buying other things.. firehose nozzle, 6 microfiber towels, 2 applicator pads, grit guard insert, in&out spray, detail spray refill, vrt refill, brilliant spray glaze refill, and the metal polish 1&2. Great product, will recommend this to everyone.. and hopefully i can get some money by detailing other peoples rides!

You can find more pictures of my truck here..
My Garage
My CarDomain
My Gallery

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
Nice looking Truck Man. Looks like Adam's polish works great.

·
Registered
442 Posts
The more posts I see about Adams stuff, the more I know I need to get it.
Thanks for the review.....and the truck looks great. :rck:

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^now i just need to buy some more stuff lol.. didnt realize how much detail spray i was using/used until after i was done.. then i was kinda bummed because i still have to do my moms car lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just don't let your wife, girl friend, mother, significant other start using Detail Spray to dust the house with, you'll be buying it in the 5 gal. jugs like I do!

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha.. ill probably get the gallon jug.. the 5 gal is just too much money at one time, and its not that much cheaper than 5 1 gallons.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have found that the detail spray doesn't last long enough either and it is dificult to use with the clay bar. It seems to dry up way too fast. I do like the car wash and the butter wax though. And Adams micro fibers are awesome! I love the plush yellow ones. I feel a bit guilty getting them dirty though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.