DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of a guaranteed way to get rid of acid rain stains from my windows? Im tired of people questioning me on why I didn't clean my windows and it looks ugly as hell after I detail it.

thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The name of it would be a big help

·
DodgeTalk Expert
908 Posts
Does anybody know of a guaranteed way to get rid of acid rain stains from my windows? Im tired of people questioning me on why I didn't clean my windows and it looks ugly as hell after I detail it.

thanks
Not really know how to get rid of it - I suppose heavy detergents would work.
As for me I coat my vehicle exterior with Dryve product - repels liquids and dust/mud perfectly!

·
Registered
17 Posts

thanks

I usually use windex or invisible glass to clean my windows, or just water and a microfiber cloth. But sometimes the acid spots are just too deep. I've yet to try claying myself. I checked this out, it might help you out too.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
A product called "Spot-X". I guarantee you results. I have bought and tried everything from acid to all the spot removers from Meguires to isopropyl alcohol, you name it, I have tried it.
Spot-X works that's all. I paid $7 on line ( you can't find it in stores ) for a 7 ounce can. It is a powder and you mix with water in to a paste. That 7 ounce can will last many years. I used it on two severely polluted windshields and they were so badly polluted I could feel the rough film on my applicator as I rubbed. It dries fast and rubs off easily. Before you think you rare done buffing look through the window from the outside and you'll probably see you need to buff more. Just look it up on line and find the best price as they varied but as good as this stuff is price should not be a consideration.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.