DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone provide me with pictures of either the original Access or Lorado tonneau covers on the 4th gen ram? I am looking to see pictures of how they look/fit with the new tailgate spoiler and their slantback design.

Thanks.

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the pic, but I am looking for images of the original access or lorado. The vanish in the only Access cover I have actually been able to find lots of photos of it on the 4th gen

·
Registered
183 Posts
not a big fan of my vanish

I am not a big fan of my vanish / makes noise / have to adjust in every 20 degree weather change... (daily around here) header bends when you make it tight enough... maintaince (vinyl spray) ..... blah blah blah...it just plain sucks! I thought I needed a roll up because of all my bikes... the metal trifolds remove and stow easy..... you may regret your decision... buy a backflip....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had posted these when I first got the cover, I have the rambox. It is the Access Larado.
How do you like the fit and the overall look of it with the new gen spoiler on the tailgate? It doesn't look quite as odd as I thought it might.

I have heard nothing but praise around here from alot of 3rd Gen owners for the original access cover thats what led me into looking at them! I just wish I could hear more opinions on how 4th Gen owners like it. Seems theres a lack of them around!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I really like the fit, it works well with the rambox. Very low profile and I would recommend this cover. Excellant cover.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Got one (Lorado) on my 09 RCSB, no 'issues' (?!?) with fit regarding tailgate spoiler. Sits right across the 'low' part of the tailgate, like a good cover should!

Everyones needs are perhaps a bit different. The roll-up style does everything I need it to do, and at a good price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.