DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought my 1st truck about a month ago an 03ram, lately when it has gotten really cold out ive been hearing a loud vibration noise and im sure its coming from the elec. abs it happens at slow speeds and when i turn the wheel, is that normal or is it just cuz its soo cold outside like 20 degree weather

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
368 Posts
not sure but i had a new yorker that u could hear the abs motor pump up. got it used so never thought about it. took in to dealer for a diff problem and they said it should never leak off unless it's being used. 600.00 to repair but half the problem still under warranty although the car,a 92,was long out of warranty. so cost 300.00 and never heard it pump up ever again. hope this gives a idea maby.

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Are you sure it the ABS Modual? Were you under the hood listening? Another thing to think about is can you "feel" it in the steering? If your 2wd, it could be your rack n pinion steering acting up.

·
Clinically Certified
735 Posts
Just another thought...limited slip diff...they can cause a vibration at slow speeds cornering too...if you have lsd you may need it serviced...just my .02 worth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.