DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rck: i am curious to see what it is gonna sound like. i knowi ts comparable to the krc 220. so is there a vid of that? i need some kinda vid of it idling about 6-700rpm.

i ordered pacesetter long tubes last night. now the cam and springs. muahahahaha. im back!

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
what kinda springs did you get!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im just sayin, cause i will have a stock tune for now. with superchips. im sure i will have to double foot it when i stop, but thats fine for now.

i got the comp cams ls1 ls6 hemi beehive springs. cam and springs for 480 shipped.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Hola If Ya HEMI said:
well im just sayin, cause i will have a stock tune for now. with superchips. im sure i will have to double foot it when i stop, but thats fine for now.

i got the comp cams ls1 ls6 hemi beehive springs. cam and springs for 480 shipped.
I hope you can hold an idle because most guys havent been able to without some form of tuning.

·
Banned
2,489 Posts
Hola If Ya HEMI said:

What year is your ride? What other mods do you have? A detailed sig would help.

·
Registered
985 Posts
dline said:
it won't idle that low anyways.
i love the shit you say! :thatfunny

but i'd be interested to see how its going to idel (or not) without a tune

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol. i have a 03 rcsb. pacesetter longtubes, superchips, cold air, soon to have electric fan, cam, springs.

i am expecting a ruff runner lol. but it will run. i can sell my superchips, and buy whatever is the best tuning system.

what do yall recomend. the cam wont be put in immediately, so i have time.

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
it will not idle i can tell you that but good luck!! i mean i have the krc 210 and it always died. let us know. i hope you can raise the rev till about 6400

·
Banned
2,489 Posts
Ramkid12 said:
it will not idle i can tell you that but good luck!! i mean i have the krc 210 and it always died. let us know. i hope you can raise the rev till about 6400
Your "B&G" has a 6500 RPM rev limit.

·
4,362 Posts
lol yup... thanks i forgot abou that

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wont neeeeeed a tq converter. tq is close to same as stock down low, and just gets better. there is no absolute need for it. just makes it even better.

·
4,362 Posts
ya you are right but the 260 out perfroms the 268 in both hp and tq till about 4500.. the 268 loses -5 tq at 2500 compared to stock. it will be diing alot but when and if you get it tuning it will be sweet

·
Banned
2,489 Posts
Ramkid12 said:
lol yup... thanks i forgot abou that
Any codes yet? In that video the fuel level was pretty low, next time your really low throw in a few gallons of 93 octane and reset the PCM then take it for a test drive. You were getting up to 5 degrees of knock retard with the 87 octane, which is killing your low end torque. How's you gas mileage? Any different with the B&G, I hear they turn off the EGR to stop hot exhaust gas from entering the intake manifold resulting in additional performance?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.