DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im thinking about lowerig my 01 SLT 2wd, and I noticed that the DJM kit uses new lower control arms while the Hotchkis kit just uses drop coils and i was wondering if anybody had any recomendations between the two.

I have also seen another cheaper kit on eBay by a company called SuspensionMax and was wondering if anybody had heard anything about them?

thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey guys, thanks alot, i really appreciate your help

·
Registered
290 Posts
Well i heard that the DJM kit is bad if you have 17'' rims or something like that..i forgot where i was readin about it..but i seen it somewhere. I bought a cheap lowering kit off ebay for like $140 and installed it on my sebring last year...actually they were bad except the fact that the quality wasn't the greatest..but just like anyone would say..you get what you pay for.

·
rptr00
288 Posts
I am also thinking of lowering...I think the DJM kit would allow you to keep your stock shocks because the spring pocket sits lower on their control arm than stock. Coils would probably require new shocks, your stock shocks could/would bottom out.
Which drop are you looking at 2"? 3"? What size wheel tire combo? Trust me, know where you want to go before you buy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.