DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my clear corner lights but the marker light bulb on the corner doesn't fit the new clear light. Do they make an universal plug for it?? I got them off of ebay. They are made by APC. It said it would fit a 97 and up Durango or Dakota.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
it didn't come with lights that have to be spliced in? most kids come with extra bulbs just in case..... I'd email the company and let them know your kit is missing some things.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got them from ebay. Do they make an universal plug?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I just made the factory lights fit into my clear corners, they used a different fitting, but you can mke them stay put.

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
Hey girl, the new ones are square and yours are slots? Or visa-versa? That happened to me, they should've shipped you the pigtails to splice into your harness as Rock posted. If not, local auto parts should have it, bring the lens with you.
I could've sworn I just posted this, I ordered memory pills from Canada but I don't recall when I did it.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
durangogirl02 said:
I recieved my clear corner lights but the marker light bulb on the corner doesn't fit the new clear light. Do they make an universal plug for it?? I got them off of ebay. They are made by APC. It said it would fit a 97 and up Durango or Dakota.

You should have received a plug with it.

Since you're in PA, you makin' it Carlisle this coming weekend??

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DurangoDude said:
You should have received a plug with it.

Since you're in PA, you makin' it Carlisle this coming weekend??

Bummer.......no I won't be. I wish I was though. If your going let me know how it was. My son races go-karts so that what we will be doing. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.