DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been driving a geo for the last 2 years(while he's had 2 rams sitting there)and this year for christmas; he bought me RedScares 2nd gen. :D I should be getting it next saturday! but before i get it RedScare and Demon are making sure its 100% ready for me, which includes 2 new tires, Heater corel, new dash, blend door in the A/c, ect. . .

Attachments

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
look out 2nd genners, the DEMON is coming to your neck of the woods now :D:D:D

·
Registered
599 Posts
lookin nice, you need to lower it :D

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,659 Posts
oh damn...

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Gonna keep the Geo to haul around in the bed of the new truck? :D
Congrats!!!!!

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
These are the first two mods that will be going on the truck when I get it. Whatcha think????? The Picture of the taillights are carbon fiber, but I will defently be getting the black version. Later down the road there will also be tow mirrors and possiblity cab lights. I'm not 100% sure about that yet. How bout some opinions.

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
nice

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Congrats! lights are good, those are going to be nice looking on the 2nd gen. Take pics when you do get it all installed?

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats! lights are good, those are going to be nice looking on the 2nd gen. Take pics when you do get it all installed?
Will do! I should have the truck saturday so, we'll see what happends. I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to get the lights... but soon for sure. Ill keep every one updated

·
Bridal Veil Falls
3,229 Posts
I don't like the head lights, but the tails are sweet.....

Demon sent me a link for a set of LED tails for my '01 RAM that are very nice......

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need ya'lls honest opinion on the heads... apparently.. I'm the only one who likes them. Soo tell me whatcha think. B4 i buy them...

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts

·
Bridal Veil Falls
3,229 Posts
1 - 20 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.