DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Damn, that's low! Looks good and those rims are AWSOME!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Looks awesome dude!!!! Nice pics!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Impressive all the way around

Your truck
The Pics
The camera definition and color is outstanding :rck:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
uncbob said:
Impressive all the way around

Your truck
The Pics
The camera definition and color is outstanding :rck:
Thanks,

The camera is a dimage Z3.....I got it earlier this year. It is an incredible snapshot, non-photo professional, camera. I like it better than my old Minolta film camera, which was very hard to put down.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
keven said:
Looking good Bro....Keep up the good work, how low are you now...
Well .....I odnt know for sure, but I think its around 3.5 and 6......I do not have my original measurements from the first kit I installed. If I knew how high a stock rig was, I could tell you.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes It Dz said:
Nice stance!!! What shocks do you have on the front? They look factory.
Shocks are from my Groud Force kit. They ride really good. The rears are the same length as stock, with an mount extension, the fronts are just a bit shorter.

·
Registered
58 Posts
spharis said:
Shocks are from my Groud Force kit. They ride really good. The rears are the same length as stock, with an mount extension, the fronts are just a bit shorter.
I was curious because I am going to go with 2 inch drop spindles and wondered what shocks to go with. I know Hotchkis makes a specific Bilstein HPS 1000 shock for their front coils, I was wondering if they would work with the spindles.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Slammed1 has been using Belltech Nitro Drops with pretty good results. You may want to ping him. He can hook you up with a set with very competitive pricing.

-S

·
Registered
58 Posts
spharis said:
Slammed1 has been using Belltech Nitro Drops with pretty good results. You may want to ping him. He can hook you up with a set with very competitive pricing.

-S
Yeah, he is the one hooking me up with the spindles.

Thanks,

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Is that a new sway bar end link bushing set? Or a completely new end link with bushings Spharis? Just curious, cuz I wanna get some polyurethan bushings for my front sway bar end links and mounting brackets. I was gonna go with energy suspension.

Also, can you possibly measure from ground to fender on front and rear wheel wells? I wanna know how far off I am from you. So you are running lower control arms and stock springs? Or did you cut the stock springs for a lil more drop. I thought the control arms either come in 2' or 3" drop lengths. Thanks for any insight Bro.

KB

PS - The ride is looking really sweet! :tup:

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
1500quad said:
Just curious, why did you remove the chrome? (mirrirs,door handles)
Cause it looks even more badass without them. There is enough chrome on those amazing rims to go around. :rck:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1500quad said:
Just curious, why did you remove the chrome? (mirrirs,door handles)
I think the before and after shots answer that one pretty well.....or you could read what he :thatfunny said.....

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
spharis said:
I think the before and after shots answer that one pretty well.....or you could read what he :thatfunny said.....
TTURedRaider09 said:
Cause it looks even more badass without them. There is enough chrome on those amazing rims to go around. :rck:
Words of wisdom I tell ya...words of wisdom.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
KB112 said:
Is that a new sway bar end link bushing set? Or a completely new end link with bushings Spharis? Just curious, cuz I wanna get some polyurethan bushings for my front sway bar end links and mounting brackets. I was gonna go with energy suspension.

Also, can you possibly measure from ground to fender on front and rear wheel wells? I wanna know how far off I am from you. So you are running lower control arms and stock springs? Or did you cut the stock springs for a lil more drop. I thought the control arms either come in 2' or 3" drop lengths. Thanks for any insight Bro.

KB

PS - The ride is looking really sweet! :tup:
I am 32 7/8 in the rear and 32 3/4 in the front.....about as level as i can get I think. At first I thought I was lower in the rear, but a tape showed different. Once I have my rollpan on, I'll be a little higher in the back as well.

The bushings, links are from the DJM CA set. They are energy suspension bushings according to the paperwork I got. I did not cut my springs, stockers in there. According to the box, I have a 2" set of arms. Looking at the drop I would say they are 3.5's I was going to use my GF springs (which are for sale) with the CA, but I had to actually bring out my stockers b/c they were way to short. I would have been dragging crossmember over anything with that.

Also keep in mind one reason it looks a little lower is tire/rim size. My tires stand just over 32 inches tall, unweighted. 285-45-22 or 32.1"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.