DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know someone has converted their drums to disc brakes. I want to do the same and could use a list of everything I am going to have to scavenge off a junker and what I need to buy at the store, if anything. It would save me and anyone else interested some time if you don't mind sharing your knowledge. Thanks in advance!

·
HoodooGuru
1,586 Posts
Discs, calipers, hubs, new pads, & hand brake cable.
And a spare afternoon to do the job!

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Underdodge has his stock rear discs for sale off of his ACR. He drag races it and has taken off the back breaks to loose some weight. IF no one has laid claim to them maybe he will sell to you! Give a shout to Underdodge in PM and see whats up. He's selling everything you will need to do the swap.Good Luck

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Yep, Underdodge has a complete swap for sale, at a fair price. I think he's asking around $80 plus shipping?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the "heads up" guys. I'll try to get a hold of him.

·
Registered
199 Posts
alaskaneon PM'd me. BTW' it only took me less than 2 hrs to remove everything. dont know how much for freight to Alaska, but I'll check on it. thanks guys.

·
Registered
111 Posts
well i want to do the same but i cant find a sole with everything. the hub, e-brake cable and calipers seem to be the hardest to find. well if anyone can help me that would be great!

·
Registered
199 Posts
FYI: sold every spare neon part i had today at the all-mopar swapmeet in houston. now i can walk thru my garage.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a rear disc conversion setup for a '98?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.