DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this saturday the 21st im going to put the 3in body lift on my dakota! If anyone wants to come by and lend a hand im in the Chiago Land Area! Close to exprss ways. PM me or AIM me if you want directions if your game to lend me a hand!

AIM = AdidasCJ

MSN = [email protected]

PS If you know anyone in the area pass the word i could use the help!

-Chris

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
LOL I see you got lotsa help there huh!? :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i had one guy help and that was all..... and not even from this board!

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
Did you get the lift done?? PICS?

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
Nothing against your work/modification or anything, but it just looks "normal", like it should be that way from the factory. :dunno:

If those before pics are the stock ride height then the 3rd Gen Daks look schtupid on the front end and the slouch is rediculous front to back. Honestly, it looks a hell of a lot better lifted, but it needs like another 2-3 inches before I can look at it and say "well that's lifted".

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i do agree it doesnt look too lifted right now :) BUT i have the leveling kit on order to take that huge rake out and bring it level. and then i will be putting on some 33ins BFGs

So in time it will get were i want to be! Im just getting started on it. IIve had it sence febuary and it only have 15k, so i figured thats enough of a break in period :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.