DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys and girls tho I am not on this site much due to Im in a magnum now instead of my megacab i still gotta dodge but was getting a gtg on jan 28th dont know the place yet possibly murfreesboro hooters or the original gtg spot the rivergate hooters was there last week with wifey and brandon and i could remember the first gtg we had and how fun it was and the amount of people that showed i think it was one of the best gtg we have ever had ive missed the last few cause im not in here im over on lxforums due to the platform of chargers 300 magnums and challengers but just pm or leave a note here but jan 28 is for sure just not sure on location one or the other talk at yall soon

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
I was gonna hold off till warmer weather, but in the last few days the gtg bug has been starting to bite me..lol I was thinking about a mid to late Jan gtg possibly. I like a month at least to advertize. Especially since yesterday I put some stock durango 17s on my truck and the shaking is now gone & I got a bad fender dent fixed....my truck is more ready than it ever has been.

If your sure u could make it January 28th, then we can certainly have one. We need ya back :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
ill prolly be sittin out on this one. i have a feelin my g/f is gettin me a y pipe for christmas so hopefully ill have that and my headers installed by the next time i make it to a gtg.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
You'll like that y pipe Daniel. I just got that dent fixed, shaking is gone cause I got stock Durango wheels & got some new red headlights on & may have 1 or 2 smaller mods done soon....so my truck is as ready for a gtg than it has been in a long time.

Since its usually best for you to meet on a Sunday & you said you'll prolly sit this one out then we can have one on a Sat again. Cause that's the main reason I've tried to have the last few on Sundays to give u a chance to make it.

Jason, if your planning a gtg for that date with some of your magnum/charger buddies, just let me know on here or txt message me & I'll help spread the word on here, cf & dtw & try to get you some trucks to go with the cars.

Any Sat should be fine with me & I'm cool with just about anywhere (boro, rivergate, clarksville, hendersonville, etc..) & just about any restaurant (hooters, toots, bww, chilis etc...)

If yall car guys have something in the works and have a date & location, lemme know & I'll at least show up & try to get at least a few more trucks to come too.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
got my y pipe yesterday. now i just hav 2 find the time after christmas/new years to drop it off sumwhere and have it and the headers put on. my g/f was did awesome this year as always. everything she got me was either car/truck related or gun related. cant go wrong w/either of those choices.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
i 4got to add she gave me a lil bit of money to open another savings account thats gonna be just for car/truck mods in the future. she doesnt like buy gift cards or parts that r gonna sit in the garage forever so this was the next best thing. did i 4get to mention she is great at buyin gifts haha.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Thats awesome you got someone that likes to buy you truck parts..i need someone like that, cause I can't afford it myself..lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.