DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just a few pleas for help here :p

Does anyone have the skills or know where to refer me to get a billit grill for this hood:

Also, I hear there was someone here who does an exchange program with doing the blacked headlights. I'd appreciate knowing who this is because I'd love to get mine done. Thanks!

· Registered
22,981 Posts
I've never seen a billet grille or any grille offered for the GoodHood. I don't see how you could mount anything in there. There is no way to get at it from behind or underneath to secure anything. I have that hood myself.

Tony aka CRMRAM is the one making the blacked out lights for the 06/07s. He has a thread in the General forum.

KB

· Infinite Lives
6,428 Posts
I was in the works on making a grille for that hood but some misfortunate event changed that.

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Well you still have time to make it don't you. :D lol I was just thinking of swooping up some extra SS material and trying to make one myself.

KB

· Infinite Lives
6,428 Posts
I looked into that too :) but there was nowhere to get it to hang on.
lol kenny I need a hood to do some test fitting :D thats why i can't do it anymore.

· Registered
22,981 Posts
I know, I know. lol I was thinking I may have to make the grilles fit nice and snug. Then right at the inner edge of each scoop drill two small holes on each side, one at top and one bottom. Then put the SS grille in place. Use some of those tiny black zip ties to hold it in and secure through the holes.

I have some really small drill bits on my dremel. So I assume it would work fine. But I still gotta find some cheap SS scraps or check ebay for any SS damaged grills people wanna get rid of or something. We'll see.

Kenny

· Infinite Lives
6,428 Posts
just look for a vehicle that has a 1 piece SS grile and it will be cheap.

· Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My thoughts were to possibly figerglass it into the middle section of the intake. I wont pretend to know anything about metal working or body work, but I figured that could work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.