DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wont mention his S/N in case he wants to post his own thread showing them on his truck, but, here are pix of the lights during the build and on my truck as a test fit, he told me he wanted everything black but the headlight bowl, and he also said he had to have the amber on his truck due to the DOT rules in his location, so i just tinted the corners dark enough to not be noticed from a distance but still serve their purpose, so here are the pix, let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pix

Attachments

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more

Attachments

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know this dont fit here, but i also modded up my geo a little bit, along with tinting all the lights i replaced and cleared the headlights as well, yes i have a geo metro, but it has 50k, gets 40 MPG, and my girlfriend drives it :D

Attachments

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
Ram headlights = sex

Geo heads and tails = :YUK: sorry but I think it's what their attatched to that's upsetting my stomach.

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
Oh and Daniel, do you really think that just because you improved them, Nina will stop crashing into shit? I don't. She scares me...lol

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
nice work on both!!

i may need to talk to you bout some factory heads and fogs 02 - 05

§ 547.353. COLOR REQUIREMENTS. (a) A clearance lamp,
identification lamp, side marker lamp, or reflector mounted on the
front, on the side near the front, or in the center of the vehicle
must be or reflect amber.
(b) A clearance lamp, identification lamp, side marker
lamp, or reflector mounted on the rear or the side near the rear of
the vehicle must be or reflect red.

Got that off the Texas transportation code chapter 547.

:bawl: so much for clearing the heads.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know what u quoted said u have to have amber corners, but I've talked to a few police oficers and inspection places, along with searching the d.o.t. site, ill have to find it in my favorites but it says the only vehicles required to have amber up front werer big rigs and passenger vehicles could have white or amber bulbs only and a reflector on the front was not required, and both my trucks have passed state inspection in the toughest places not having reflectors.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Man those Ram Headlights look sweet as All get out!:rck: You are definately the King of lights Bro. I bet the board Bro who is getting those can't wait to get his HID's put in and get those on.:D

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man those Ram Headlights look sweet as All get out!:rck: You are definately the King of lights Bro. I bet the board Bro who is getting those can't wait to get his HID's put in and get those on.:D
And I can't wait to see them on his truck, espicially since I wanted to keep them on my truck

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
Very nice looking headlights!

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
does look good.

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Nice. :tup: