DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently found some pics of 2 of my past Mopars I had back in the 80's................Boy the memories from those days!!
77 Dodge Aspen R/T, 318 4 speed VERY FUN car!
67 Fastback Barracuda mostly stock 273 w/904, I HAD big plans for that one. But got shipped to GUAM and put the car in storage. it stayed there for 10 + years and I sold it right out of storage back in 91-92?? I kick myself whenever I think about it! AHHH well lessons learned.

Attachments

·
locogk
5,856 Posts
very nice mine was a 74 duster 360 i bought it brand new

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
doesn't it kill ya to think about things you should have kept ?

there's a guy who lives just a few miles from here that has a '67 just about that same color blue, but he has the hemi hood scoop

it's a veeeeeeeeeeery fast car, as he drives it to the race track and on the street

I'd love to have it

·
locogk
5,856 Posts
oh it gets worst

64 impala ss convertible
63 dart gt
74 360 duster like i said
74 duster gold duster
73 duster
72 dart
73 dart
72 sebring
i miss the impala and the 360 duster the most

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
Awsome!! I know I'm tired but something is messing with my eyes. The rear tires on your Barracuda looks like its leaning outward.:huh:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
My buddy had an Aspen R/T that somebody had dropped a 340 in. I'm guessing it was 1986 same colour as yours.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
I would love to have that Cuda.....

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AP there was nothing wrong with the rearend!! Might be the way the picture was scanned in!
YEAH Ram3500Dually I kick myself everytime I think about it...

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
Yea, that could of been it. I think we all kick ourselves for getting rid of our babies!:bawl:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
i know the feeling i have sold a few in the past that i would have loved to have kept.

the last one was this 67 Coronet 2 door that had 69k actual miles on it, the car did need an engine (smoked) but the body/interior was really nice and i basically gave the car away because of health issues.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.