DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i was bored on the way to and then from the gf's house tonight and i found the camera in my truck, so i made a couple quick videos. i think one's done and the other is still optimizing.
the first one is just the truck idling with the cutouts open and then a bunch of quick revs.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6b2ef70f-6643-4efc-adbf-9885002287d1.htm
the second one is a straight WOT launch from IDLE. no powerbrake or stalling it up. haha, you can here the gravel from when i kind of got off the road. LOL
(what am i gonna do when i get the torque converter and cam in?!?!)
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/51898f86-0295-44b0-937d-98850021a523.htm

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
wow!!!! that second video is sweet

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Wtf was that second video lol. You sure you werent on gravel the whole time? :)

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
looked like you lost traction.I agree could have been on gravel the whole time but nice vid any ways.i first thought you gauges were broken :D

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I believe him...Thats what my truck does on dry road as well, and the only low end mod I have that he doesnt is the tq converter. Cool video Kyle!!

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
positive it was a paved road. that's what happens with superchips, LT's, and cutouts and the stock 17's. LOL, you can hear the gravel at the end of the vid from when i went off the road. do you think i would actually do a burnout in gravel the entire time and chep up the back of my truck.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Psst....you have too much power....sell sawcut the 268......

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HEMI450HP said:
Do you really want me to answer that :D :D :D
haha, even im not that mean to my truck! i might never wash it but once every 4-5months, but i'll never spin 'em all over the place in gravel.

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sawcut64 said:
Psst....you have too much power....sell sawcut the 268......
LOL, im thinking about throwing that in this next weekend. whatcha doing then?

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Hmmm probably staring at my new Craftsman compressor, impact gun, air ratchet, and ratcheting wrenches just wishing I had something to wrench on!!!!

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sawcut64 said:
Hmmm probably staring at my new Craftsman compressor, impact gun, air ratchet, and ratcheting wrenches just wishing I had something to wrench on!!!!
hmm, well maybe i can bring you something to wrench on then. LOL

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
I had no idea you wer eriding on the stockers :D now I understand :D

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
psst i wanna do another cam install with sam's new air tools....psst kyle....hey man...psst lets drop that 268 in psst

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
by the way awesome videos, my truck does the same thing if i armor all the treads on my tires......hahahha bad ass bro....put some 325s on there and see if you can spin em then!

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
skaarew said:
by the way awesome videos, my truck does the same thing if i armor all the treads on my tires......hahahha bad ass bro....put some 325s on there and see if you can spin em then!
or big 22s with 305s like we have

·
Registered
210 Posts
That second video is sweet. I take it you have 3.92 or higher gears in the pumpkin? lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
did you use the nitrous?

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
redodge786 said:
did you use the nitrous?
no, that was just on motor. im personally kind of scared to try a burnout like that spraying nitrous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.