1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
That is too funny. Definitely thinking outside the box, but a bit TOO FAR outside the box for my taste.
:thatfunny

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Freakin' hilarious! My buddy's wife here said, "You might be a ******* if......"

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
HOLY-Larry-the-Cable-Guy Batman!!!! That is frick'n Off the CHARTS *******!!! And that is saying allot coming from me, down here in the ******* Capitol of the free world!!!!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
nice..........

·
Registered
71 Posts
Can you say....... *******?

Seriously though, I wonder if he can run it for any amount of time with the engine off... or if he just wipes the battery dead.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
As a fellow Yota' owner thats just rediculous. Who would think about doing that. I hope it was for a joke. I cant stop laughing though. That is definetly *******. This must be Jeff Foxworthys anchor. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Wonder if ya can spin it off as a performence mod. Kinda like using an electric fan instead of belt driven, for more performence. haha. probably not.

·
RAM user
63 Posts
you know ... as ******* as that is, it probably feels pretty good.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah maybe he could just vent it straight out the back window, and it acts like a jet engine!!!

lol

Billy

·
RAM user
63 Posts
BVest65 said:
Yeah maybe he could just vent it straight out the back window, and it acts like a jet engine!!!

lol

Billy
:thatfunny :thatfunny

the weight of the unit would counter act any propulsion it would give off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.