Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,

I have a 1999 Intrepid, 2.7L with about 210,000 on original engine (I believe that I am one of the lucky ones). This vehicle has been dealer maintained for most of the her life. I am handling the upkeep now and I seem to have a new problem.

This morning my wife was driving along when she came to a stop sign, she put on the brakes and then came ot a stop, unfortuantley so did the car's engine.

After letting it sit for a few hours I visited the car convinced it that we should go for a drive. It was hesitant at first, but decided to start. driving along at 80KLM (canadian eh!) the car acted as though it was intermediatly chugging....fine for a mintue, then hicup, then fine.....ect.

After parking the car at the inLaws I ran the code sequence on the car, she then told me her problems had to do with codes p1684 and p1297....The first code i get is the abttery code and seesm to be a normal code that pops up when something is wrong with the car anyway, but it is the second code concerning the MAP sensor that has me stumpt. I was wondering if anyone had any insight or knowledge on this matter and would not mind sharring...thanks

ICEBERG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.