DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1999 Dodge Ram Quad cab with 59,xxx miles for sale. The truck is Black 4X4 with a huge list of mods. It is a SLT Laramie 4X4. It is loaded with everything. Leather, power seats, AC, tilt, cruise, Automatic, Trailer brakes Towing package. I am located in Southern IL. And could help with delivery. I bought the truck form a guy that just likes to build stuff and blow his money on things. The truck gets great mileage for the horses that it has. I get about 11 or 13 in town stop sign to stop sign and 13 to 15 on the interstate. Nada retail shows the truck as being worth $13,975 but I will let go as it sits for $13,000

New Hughes engines Plenum kit and 180* thermostat installed 1 month ago.

The list of mods includes:

Vortec supercharger
1.7 Roller rockers
Mopar headers
4:56 gears
Detroit locker in the rear
Crain cams HI 6R ignition with adjustable Boost retard
Hurst Line lock
Magna flaw cat
Flowmaster 50 series delta mufler with duals
02 simulator
Boost gage
Dyno tuned PCM
Fuel pressure gage
Aluminum wheels
Extended flender flares
Rancho ladder type traction bars
Bed linner
Westin steps
Bedrails
Tinted windows
Tires are only 1 year old

I have only owned the truck for a year. Bought it with 52,xxx miles and the only time I have drove it is with the family as a vacation vehicle. I thought it would be a good family truck but I can't get the baby seat and all of the baby's gear in the back seat. I am going to have to move on to a 4 door. :( I was going to trade it off but would rather see a Dodge lover end up with it instead of it going to auction. At the moment the Crane Cams igniton is disconnected It casued a problem with my new remote start so they are both disconnected. According to Vortech the ignition is not needed for proper bolwer operation. All of the parts listed are included

Let me know if you want pictures of anything. There are a few posted here
Ram pictures

If you have any questions Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP I would take 12,000 for it so the wife would let me buy a new ski

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.