Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello faithful D owners!

As much as I HATE to do it, I have to sell the D. :bawl: We have another baby on the way and I need the cash more than I need the toy.

Here is a link to my add on Craigslist. Let me know if you know anyone that is interested. Tell a friend! :secret2:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/1002602979.html

You all helped make this rig (I learned how to do the lift, which tires I wanted, and how to maintain it here).

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Sorry to hear you're selling the D, but let us know how you make out. I'm not sure you'll get many calls at $5800 though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rick - I have to try a bit higher to see what I can get. I am willing to negotiate a bit.

Dave

·
DeeGladiator
1,218 Posts
128K miles on a 98 is not that bad.
plus, you have 3" BL, T/S lift, and 33" M/T.
it think that's a pretty good price for someone who may be wanting to buy a D to lift.
the buyer won't have to spend the time and effort to install it themselves...that alone right there is money.
if i didn't have my D lifted with goodies...i would consider it.
good luck!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Thanks Rick - I have to try a bit higher to see what I can get. I am willing to negotiate a bit.

Dave
Makes sense.

The general wisdom is that mods do not increase the value of a car/truck and can actually decrease it. Let us know what it goes for though-- maybe you'll give me some ammo against the "general wisdom". It is a nice truck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
128K miles on a 98 is not that bad.
plus, you have 3" BL, T/S lift, and 33" M/T.
it think that's a pretty good price for someone who may be wanting to buy a D to lift.
the buyer won't have to spend the time and effort to install it themselves...that alone right there is money.
if i didn't have my D lifted with goodies...i would consider it.
good luck!
Thanks Gladiator - That was my thought; if someone is looking for a well-kept D that has all the work already done this is the one for them. I am still loosing on some of the mods at this price!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.