Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale in Charlotte, NC!

This has been mine since '00 and it's been a fantastic truck. I've used it to tow my SCCA racecar and always get great comments.

It's a '97, Black with Silver stripes. Brand new rear brakes, recent front pads. Completely stock (hello, here's the one for you to mod!). Toyo Proxes S/T tires. Bedliner. Black step tubes. Class IV hitch & wiring.

I have a baby on the way so I have to buy an (gasp!) SUV that will haul both my boy AND my racecar.

See All The Details HERE!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
hey boss this reminds me of my first dode i had to sell her due to my family get'n larger and larger now i have four kids sue due miss her she would scream down the highway at 120 easy!!!! so what cha ask'n for it and what have you done to it jusy curious if its right just maybe take her off your hands

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The truck is totally stock, other than maintenance items, I've never hopped it up. I did put on a great set of the Toyo Proxes ST Sport Truck tires a while back, but the rest is as Dodge built it.

I'm starting to waver if I really want to sell it or not; I love this truck! Still, I've got 2 months until my baby is born & I need to get something that will haul the family. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking mid $5k's. That's why I've been wavering on selling...I can't get as nice a truck for comparable money; I may just buy an additional car & call it good. Still, if someone came & offered me a fistfull of dollars, I'd probably sell. Especially here in the Winter when I won't have to tow the racecar anytime soon.

I WANT a newer 1500 Quad Cab Sport in Flame Red with the big 20" chromes and the Hemi. That is one stunning truck to me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.