DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Been having problems with my caravan. Prior to it not starting the van was hesitating. I'd see the RPM's drop 500 to a grand quite often. Had the computer scanned and the error code was the O2 sensor. Removed the intake manifold, replaced the O2 and did a tune up. plugs, wires. Drove 10 miles with the same problem but getting worst to a point that the van became very hard to start to not starting any more. Since I've replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump in the tank and the ignition module. Still will not run. No error codes from the engine when I turn the key on 3X quickly. just a 1,2 and 5,5 code. What am I missing on this. The engine does crank as it did before this all happened. Tranny replaced in July 2007.

JLEWIS44047

·
Registered
737 Posts
which engine. how many miles. what was the code that made you replace the 02 sensor?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Cam or crank sensor crapped out?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
updated information and answers to questions.

The caravan in 3.3L with about 149,000 miles. Update on what was done. Beside the plugs, wires, ECM (the 6 leds to the plugs and a plug from I think is the PCM) We had replaced the crank and cam sensor plus everything else in the earlier posting. No sparks from plugs.
JLEWIS44047

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
forgot took the car to autozone to have the service light read. autozone said that the O2 sensor bank were dead "O" readings. JJLewis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.