DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a 97 ram sst all original paperwork window sticker owners manual. the truck has 183k miles on it the tranny has about 10k it needs a pass door cab corner and a lil bit of bed work. im asking 3000 for the truck.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm looking... :) Got more pics, particularly of the damage you mention, and possible more tech info. What engine (more than likely a 360, but just wanting more info) and where are you?
I'm in Columbus, Indiana... about 40 minutes south of Indianapolis on I-65. Also, is the price negotiable?

Thanks!

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
i wish i had the money

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thanks for the info and the link to pics. I have to say... Love the Drivers Side! Now, if only it was RED :D Thanks again, though, bartenders4you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new price 2500 let me know price is negotiable

·
FAILURE
1,169 Posts
Free Bump, not a bad price if you can/want to do the work...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i might have todo the work and just keep the truck for a lil bit longer i was looking at trying to get an import to work on for a lil thats why im tring to sell it. when income tax comes i am thinking about getting the door and the cab corner fixed.

·
FAILURE
1,169 Posts
Its a nice looking truck from what i can see besides the damage, thats pretty nasty lookin, and if you fixed the damage when you do sell it you could get more out of it... My buddie is a hard core honda guy but since I got my ram he has been lookin for one so I dont know what kind of import youre lookin for but he's got a nice 92 Accord really clean and hes got a whole list of stuff done to it its all blacked out 10K hids and abunch more hes lookin to trade into a ram so if youre interested let me know and ill tell him about it we live on the east side of columbus....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
new price 2200 obo let me know what you think

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
i have a bed with less damage then that.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.