DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to leave for montana and today my van broke down. The check engine light went flashing then the truck stalled out. The check engine light flashes rapidly as soon as i turn it to the on position. Doesnt stop, until like 5 minutes of it ticking on and off. The same time thats flashing i can hear the relay up front Ticking, but what really confused me was the egr valve is ticking too (while the check engine flashes) not running, just the key in the on position. Would that be the problem? It had trouble starting twice today before stalling out but had no problem yesterday. If i try to turn it over it just cranks and cranks, no start. I need to fix as soon as possible. It was raining today, could there be a water issue. I got so much going on i really need some more help fast. I never owned a dodge in my life and its been nothing but problematic since i got it. Its a 95 b3500 rwd 5.9l. I replaced the fuel pump a week ago, no problems. Pulled the line up front to see if it was under pressure and it was so i know its getting gas,and i heard it prime.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts