DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
133,000 miles. New plugs, wires, egr valve/transducer, tps, vacume lines to fuel press reg and fittings, fuel filter, and one O2 sensor (other one tested ok). tested all electrical sensors and are ok. fuel pressure is ok. still getting code 51(lean fuel). started flashing cruise control and check engine light at same time and running real bad. went through 1/4 tank fuel in one day. unpluged cruise contol electrical component and still did same thing. could it be my PCM? any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance. also in last year, replaced water pump, timing belt, and idle air contol valve/motor. all injectors firing ok and timing is dead on. replaced computer with one from a junk yard, but there's no guarentee with that. i may try putting old one back in to see if it's just the new one i got?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE... i realized that i overlooked the crank sensor. anybody with experience in this think that could be my culprit? i have seen an oil leak that is on the passenger side that would be running right down over this sensor. still at a loss though. any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TIMING BELT TENSIONER PULLY!!!! Hopefully this helps in the event that any of you should suffer the same symptoms. FYI, mine is a '95 3.5L.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts