DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 ES and I need help. The heater will turn on full blast at highest setting and all functions will not respond. No lights or buttons work. Sometimes turning the car off and letting it sit will fix it; sometimes not. Anyone have a clue on what is going on and how to fix it ????? Thanks for the help... Uncle Buck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does your car have a (ATC) Automatic Temp Controller? Has the digital read out of what you have it set on? If so Turn temp until it displays 75 degress then hold in just the upper row of buttons except the A/C button all at the same time it will began to flash and test the system and show you the codes at the end of the test if there is any. I got a new ATC from a giy that rebuilds them off of EBAY. Only like 41.00 and warrranty for a year you just send him your old one like a core exchange. Watch who you buy from! Don't buy the same problem you already have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Whiteyboy. I gave it a try and it gave me 36. What does that mean???? Just as it finnished the test the heater when into overdrive and hasn't stoped. I'm about ready to start pulling wires!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again. Uncle Buck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
36 Means ATC head communication failure. Which means no one is home. Look on EBAY for LHS ATC look for [email protected] This is who I got mine from very reasonable price and fast shipping and it's overhauled you want be buying someone elses problems . Yout ATC might reset after doing byte check but after so much time they go out. If you have problems getting your clutch coming on or off check evap sensor probe. Hope this helps!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.