DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got a used dodge caravan, which I really like, and the radio has a weird problem. The radio works, but the lights don't. Is this a fuse problem, or a bulb, and how do we replace the bulb if it is?
Thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
this is going to be a generic and a simple answer regarding a preliminary investigation to your problem

the vehicle has a fuse panel under the dash just inside the drivers side door. However, there is a second fuse panel on the left side inner fender panel that you should look at

Unfortunately, when I first got my ,94, it did not have an owners manual and i chased an electrical problem for a long time until I caught on to this

so: check all the fuses and fusible links before doing any other electrical analysis and investigation

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was simple. I checked with the mechanic, and he said the display was blown, no fix. The radio still works, and so does the CD player, just no display. Only fix would be replacing the radio entirely, and we (my husband and I and the mechanic) decided, why bother.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.