DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
i dont think so scooter
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had purchased all the following parts intending on putting them on my truck and I may still. I just wanted to see if I could sell them before I put it all on the truck b/c I will be getting rid of it very soon, don't want it to be a waste. I want $2800 for everything and have roughly $3500 in it. I will be willing to seperate if enough people want a bulk of the items. All items are brand new and have never been installed. I'm in Ocala, FL really hope for a local sale. Shipping will be outrageous on lift kit and rims.

Complete 6.5" RCD Long Arm Lift Kit $1179
This is Springs, Long arms and brackets, drop pitman, trac bar drop bracket, blocks, aal, bilstein 5100 shocks, all brackets and harware.

Performance Accessories 3" Body Lift (Auto Trans. Sport 00-01) No Rear Bumper Brackets $236

2" Cage Aluminum Spacer $170

Rough Country Dual In-line Steering Stabilizer w/ Bilstein Cylinders 5100 $200

Thuren Fab 5+ Weld On Trac Bar $300

Crown Performance SS extended Lines $110

18x10" 4.5" BS Mickey Thompson Classic II $950

38x15.50lt18 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws 50% Tread $300

FBI Stamped 18ga Steel Rollpan hidden hitch cut out $110

I think I did a pretty good job of putting the kit together to a dodge to 11". Would recommend at least 4.56 gears and a transfer case index ring, those are the next things I was going to buy before installing the lift. I should all looking really nice with the matching aluminum and stainless steel.

·
BigMi
618 Posts
will the body lift fit a 1999 sport? Is it used?

·
BigMi
618 Posts
Whats the product number?

·
i dont think so scooter
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do still have the MT rims, though I would prefer not to ship. I could get a shipping quote for you and see if its worth it. Let me get your zipcode.

They have the body lift listed for 99 sport only and 00-01 sport only, so it looks like they are different.

·
i dont think so scooter
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its looking like I'm going to put the lift on though will still take offers on parts and could just a smaller lift.

The truck will be shaved when its out of paint so it will look pretty nice clean shavin and lifted high. Hopefully close to show quality.

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
yeah they would be a bear to ship.....just realized your in FL

good luck man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.