DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a new fuel pump on it and it was running great for a couple of days then it just stoped getting gas to the carb completely. Could a relay in the engine bay be the issue or is it most likely a problem with the hoses/fuel pump?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I did but I believe I found the issue when I took the tank out and cleaned it then installed my new fuel pump I didn’t replace the fuel filter so I’m hoping that the issue is the filter.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Does it have a vapor separator type fuel filter?

I had enormous problems with my B350 and it only got solved when I restored the original vapor separator fuel filter, then also removed the little filter at the needle and seat. Someone had bypassed that filter and I had no idea it had the vapor separation function to it.

I haven't had a problem in the 9,000 or so miles since.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi!
The issue can also be reasoned by the fuel-pump-relay. Do you hear the pump running for a second when turning ignition on? If not, try to bridge the relay for a test. Should be located on the dashpanel near steering column unde the hood. Need wiring info about that?
Andy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe I had some bad gas or something that clogged up my fuel filter because as soon as I put a new one on it fixed itself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts