DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I just hit 91,000 miles...and the truck runs great!....I havent had any major servicing on the truck other than changing the oil, brakes, and the plugs...Is there anything that I should have done to the truck or should be planning to do in the near future???....thanks

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Ha I can't imagine 91K! I'm only at 19K.....As long as you have stuck with your regular maintainence intervals you should be fine

· If only I had more $$$
3,673 Posts
What does your mileage maintenance guide tell you?

· Got 2 Hemis
5,057 Posts
Wow, yours are piled on more than mine... Just hit 90K on my '03. The rear end might want some attention -- change the fluid, more anti-spin additive (if you have LSD). Plug wires maybe?

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
59,000 here, my dad just hit 85,000 in his 05, if you are a hemi get ready for the 16 plug change

· Registered
10,894 Posts
my 06 has 65000 and my 03 only has 32000...I really hate driving all I do is sit in the truck and drive...

I got rid of my 04 in the middle of 06 and that truck had 170,000....

· Registered
1,889 Posts
last sept as in 06 LOL. that made my day man, i had to do a double take when i reread my post as well.

drives like 80k but only has 40k? mines the opposite... yours run like shit?

· Registered
149 Posts
GrimReaper said:
last sept as in 06 LOL. that made my day man, i had to do a double take when i reread my post as well.

drives like 80k but only has 40k? mines the opposite... yours run like shit?
Not really the motor but the things that surrounds the motor and tranny. I will be in the market for a new truck soon.

· Registered
2,707 Posts
2105 here

· Registered
1,889 Posts
i understand what your saying i think. i go through the whole truck top to bottom with a torque wrench every now and then and i think the sound deadener i have makes a noticeable difference. have you had other issues or things break?

· Registered
1,889 Posts
keven said:
my 06 has 65000 and my 03 only has 32000...I really hate driving all I do is sit in the truck and drive...

I got rid of my 04 in the middle of 06 and that truck had 170,000....
what motor in each?

man i hear ya on the driving and you seem to drive more!!

· Registered
3,056 Posts
60k on my truck, just rolled over 100,000km a few weeks ago. Had it since July and only put 4,000 miles on it, i'm not complaining about how much I drive :) But am considering a job this winter were I would be putting on about 700 miles a day...sooo much driving....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.