DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help: Hey guys, I purchased the McCulloch 9007 hids for my headlights but after reading about some of the difficulties with them I decided not to install them. My question, are there lights I can install behind the grill (to replace my Hellas) that these 9007 bulbs will fit ?

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know the lights came in different colors, do you know of any lights available for these 9007 Hid bulbs?

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
im telling u the truth when u ordered the kit u had to pick a color check the box or somthing. its should have 4 numbers and then a k at the end of it.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see a DHB5/D9007 ?

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, its been some time since I got them & I do suffer from the late 40 something CRS syndrome........

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
ok well lol i dont know what to tell ya. u had to have picked a color when u ordered them. and u dont know where u got them from i dont think there is anyone that can help u if u dont know what color u ordered. im sorry... try contacking the company and see what they say. if u find out that there 6000k color then ill buy them. untill then i think ur screwed i hate to say it.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Sorry Bro, I am not sure. I mean you'd have to do a search and find some light housings that use a 9007. Thats all there is to that, then you just wire them up and pop the hid bulbs in there. Problem is most of these driving lights seem to be H3 or H4 bulbs.

Hella makes HID auxillary lights. But last I saw there were about $500 a set! I also don't know what bulbs they use in them.

KB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.