DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I have a question for anyone runing teh Competition Engineering 2610's...How did you secure the bottom bolts on the shocks?? The bracket that is supposed to slide over the bolt isnt long enough, so I just used some washers to coverthe face of the shock and secure it. Do you think this will be sufficient, or am I gonna have to take them off until we have a drag shock that is made for our specific application??

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
Hmmmm seems since no one has posted..... NO.... you are fine as everyone is doing the same thing... ( for the benefit of everyone else! I know you already know this answer! )

TJ

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to the 1/8th mile track in Denton on Friday, so I will see how it does then. I have a few new mods to test out and I am still working on the battery box...I gotta do that mod quick!!

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TJ...Did you by any chance measure your drag shocks before you put them on?? I need to make sure they are longer than the drop shocks I have now...maybe thats why I dont feel it lifting any better??

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
john.colorado said:
where are the pics??? i have no idea what the hell drag shocks are
Theres really not much to show. They are just a regular looking shock, but they lift very easily and take longer to drop back down...this keeps the front end of the truck in the air longer to assist with weight transfer at the track.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.