DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OEM Trac Lok for an '84 and up 9.25 and a Mopar master install kit. These are both new, uninstalled but not in the original box. My buddy bought the LSD than sold his truck before installing it. The install kit was thrown in with some gears I bought but I don't need the kit. Install kit includes a tube of Mopar RTV and Mopar friction modifier for the LSD. Looking for $300 for both. That includes UPS ground shipping in the 48 states. I prefer Paypal for payment.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
b1llyw said:
OEM Trac Lok for an '84 and up 9.25 and a Mopar master install kit. These are both new, uninstalled but not in the original box. My buddy bought the LSD than sold his truck before installing it. The install kit was thrown in with some gears I bought but I don't need the kit. Install kit includes a tube of Mopar RTV and Mopar friction modifier for the LSD. Looking for $300 for both. That includes UPS ground shipping in the 48 states. I prefer Paypal for payment.
Done deal where do i send the money??

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
b1llyw said:
SOLD

p.s. - why can't we edit our for sale posts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.