DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Where, condition, story, ask ($$$), pictures?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Yep, forgot that one :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its red and runs great. Rebuilt carb. Very nice tires. Sorry for the late response I will get pictures soon. I'm in Washington Indiana

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have an 87 dodge power ram I want to sell ..a
My phone number is 812 7466181
This is a forum for enthusiasts. If you are legitimately trying to sell a truck then tell us about it.
Where, condition, story, ask ($$$), pictures?
It's in Washington indiana and the truck is amazing some minor problems but runs great I will get a pic soon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a forum for enthusiasts. If you are legitimately trying to sell a truck then tell us about. My father passed away and left me the truck. I've put some work into it . I've run into some money problems and I hate to sell it. But.. it is an amazing truck and so fun to drive. I always wanted to restore it but I have a baby on the way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would like to see the truck go to someone that will continue to restore it I can't seem to find very many of them on the internet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It has a few dents and a little rust around the wheel wells but it looks awesome the wai it is I played 1000 for the Goodyear tires they are knobby and raise the truck up a little. It looks very aggresive. Its parked on a farm of my friends that has been holding it for me but I go there often to work out . I will get pics of it next time I go out there . I've been starting it when I go out there.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Not to sound like a jerk or anything but if you where in the market for a vehicle the first thing you would want to see is the condition. Need pics!!! Also look up what similar condition vehicles sold for in your area. OH, and don't give out your phone #/email!!! You may want to post it for sale(best offer)(and not in this forum section) and see what responses you get.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah you're probably right I will get the pics soon I'm kinda new at this I just thought I would try to find someone in a forum because I was thinking that they would love it . I'm a truck driver and I'm always on the road I'm trying to find time to go out to the farm so I can take pics and I'm going to be moving it to Petersburg at my work because my buddy wants it moved. Thank you for talking to me about the truck.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Consider eBay. Anyone seriously interested in buying a new-to-them/old truck will have searches so hit all the key words. Clean it up (as best you can) and post lots of clear, HiRes pictures of the good and bad. (Even pictures of the rust.) If it's good story, spend a sentence on the story of why you are selling it.

Also, an 1987 is a bit late for this forum's interest as most who are still on here have 1970's trucks. Good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you guys for the advice. I uploaded the pictures anyway. I'm sure you guys can still appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts