DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a talk with my Viper Tech today and he's pretty sure that the EAKMOBILE will be right around 800 rear wheel horsepower (940 flywheel horsepower) with my planned mods for over the winter. I'll be updating everyone with stories and photos as the project takes shape. The EAKMOBILE will still be a street car fully capable of being a daily driver that will get 20 MPG highway. We plan on gaining 150 rear wheel horsepower by rebuilding the engine - new special pistons, new special cam, new special heads, new fuel injectors and an extra fuel pump, 10 pound boost pulley for the Roe Supercharger, and super tuning the VEC2 computer system.

·
Registered
255 Posts
im gonna try to go for a 10lb roe this winter with a meth injection PLUS nitrous....should ne t me around 850RWHP sean told me when i was down having him tune my car in florida.

keep posting the progress and pics...please.

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's always nice to know there are people that are more insane than me!:D

Remember when having a 450 HP Viper was just a dream?

Now we are actually serious about having 800 & 850 rear wheel HP Vipers.

(800 rwHP = 941 HP & 850 rwHP = 1,000 HP!)

We are truly sick, sick, sick! :D

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had the 6.5 pound boost pulley in my Viper for several days. The PCM is learning how to drive with it and it now is easily noticable faster. I was told it adds 30 rear wheel HP (35 flywheel HP). The EAKMOBILE does sound meaner than before, and it sounded very mean before. The difference in sound is mostly in the bass part of the sound, which is very good.BTW - Did I mention that part throttle is scarey fast? Very easy to lay rubber even in 4th gear.

·
Registered
255 Posts
yup, its a sickness i admit.

it wasnt all that long ago a viper in my driveway was a serious dream....so i absolutely do appreciate it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.