DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2006 Magnum RT
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck has had a vibration in it since I bought it. I have took it back 8 times. They have changed the power steering pump 3 times and the rack. Today they said that after I called the customer service # Dodge called them back and saod they have had this on many trucks with the hemi engine. They said the bushings settle and that the exhaust was doing the vibration. Then keep in mind it is under warranty they said for me to take it to a muffler shop and have another ( not factory) mount welded on. This really sucks . I cant get anything out of the dealer they say its not a lemon because I bought it used. Even customer service tells me to just keep bring it back they will document it. I have better things to do with my time than drive 60 miles to have my new truck worked on. They said today they would trade me out of it if I would go to a lower base vehicle. Like its was my fault the truck it a piece. Has any had this problem? The dealership said they havnt seen it there. Where do you go when you cant even get satifaction out of the 1 800# seems not to care. Man I never new a company that acts this way. First DODGE experiance and probly last.......... :crazy: :mad:

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Sorry for you troubles. What year?

·
2006 Magnum RT
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2004 qaud cab

I have a 2004 quadcab

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status