DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
A beige and brown 1973 D-100 has come to live with me. I am currently trying to determin what engine is in this thing. the hood has 360 written on it on the underside. However, I had to replace the water pump over the weekend and found that the right pump for the job was made for a 318. Now I am looking for sources for the ram head emblem on the hood and the door for the glove box. Any ideas on where I could find these items would be appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Small block water pumps are all the same, but different years had different radiator hose breakouts.

1973 trucks didn't have a ram's head on the hood; they only had the Dodge letters.

Glove box doors are the same from '72 to at least '74 and maybe beyond, but there was a stitching pattern on the pad that showed up somewhere in the mid-late 70's. They show up quite often on e-bay. You might also try www.mopartruckparts.com

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got my glove box, dash, and air vents from a local junk yard.. then purchased my door panels from ebay.. theres still a few minor things im looking for too..

door sill plates
pedals (w/ stainless trim)
black visors
4x4 shift knob

trying to restore everything to like new condition.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wonder why I never saw this thread :( Oh well, I'll just stick with mine for now since I already have the paint done... haha dent and all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.